Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management (CNS-220)
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
What’s New? This course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon its predecessor CNS-205: Citrix Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Networking in the following ways:
- Improved course structure and flow to focus on Citrix NetScaler Essentials for the first three days, and Citrix Traffic Management for the remaining two days.
- New lab environment redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
- Incorporated enhancements based on feedback gathered over the last year.
- New content introduced throughout the course.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 11 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
Students looking to expand their knowledge around NetScaler Gateway functionality should take CNS-222 (Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway) instead of this class.
Who should attend
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices. Specifically:
- Implementers / Engineers
Recommended pre-requisite courses
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
In preparation, students should also gain a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- TCP/IP, HTTP protocols and the OSI model
- Server load balancing and content switching concepts
- Web server software
- DNS, SSL and compression concepts
- Network security threats and site protection concepts
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix NetScaler
- Comprehend basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Understand how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
Part 1: Citrix NetScaler Essentials - Days 1-3 (SubCode CNS-218)
Learn the skills required to implement Citrix NetScaler Essential components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and NetScaler Management. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including Load Balancing, Availability, and NetScaler Operation Management.
Part 2: NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management - Days 4-5 (SubCode CNS-219) Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Currently there are no local training dates scheduled. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|29/05/2017 - 02/06/2017||Hamburg|
|10/07/2017 - 14/07/2017||Düsseldorf|
|17/07/2017 - 21/07/2017||Vienna|
|06/11/2017 - 10/11/2017||Vienna|
|29/05/2017 - 02/06/2017||Paris|
|03/07/2017 - 07/07/2017||Paris|
|25/09/2017 - 29/09/2017||Paris|
|13/11/2017 - 17/11/2017||Paris|
|11/12/2017 - 15/12/2017||Paris|
|12/06/2017 - 16/06/2017||Milan|
|15/05/2017 - 19/05/2017||Utrecht Course language: English|
|19/06/2017 - 23/06/2017||Utrecht Course language: English|
|15/05/2017 - 19/05/2017||London (Int Hse) This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London||
|05/06/2017 - 09/06/2017||London (mid) This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London||
|19/06/2017 - 23/06/2017||London (Int Hse)|
|24/07/2017 - 28/07/2017||Edinburgh|
|07/08/2017 - 11/08/2017||London (Int Hse) This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London||
|25/09/2017 - 29/09/2017||Leeds|
|16/10/2017 - 20/10/2017||London (Int Hse) This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London||
|23/10/2017 - 27/10/2017||Edinburgh|
|11/12/2017 - 15/12/2017||Leeds|
|18/12/2017 - 22/12/2017||London (Int Hse) This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London||
|08/05/2017 - 12/05/2017||Mississauga, ON This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Canada/Central||
|05/06/2017 - 09/06/2017||Mississauga, ON This is a FLEX course. Time zone: Canada/Central||