Juniper Networks Training
Become a Juniper Networks expert through Fast Lane's partnership with INDC
Fast Lane is partnering with INDC (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), to deliver Authorized Juniper Networks training. With worldwide locations in 27 countries, INDC provides IT Training and Custom Solution Development.
Whether you desire a Juniper certification, have future deployments,or are looking to expand your skill set – you can turn to INDC for your training needs. Advance your career and credentials with leading Authorized Juniper Networks training, which will allow you to demonstrate your abilities to handle all challenges that may come your way. Make sure you have the knowledge and skills to deploy and maintain cost-effective, high-performance networks — keeping you ahead of the technology curve. INDC has expert instructors with technical industry knowledge and experience, providing you with the very best instructor-led hands-on courses.
JUNIPER TRAINING CREDITS
Redeem your Juniper Training Credits (JTCs) today. Credits are an easy way to purchase Juniper Networks training. INDC is a Juniper Authorized Education Centers(JNAEC) and will accept your credits toward the purchase of open enrollment, instructor-led online (ILO), private/onsite, or online course. Credits are valid for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase.(USD)
Authorized Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorized Education Partner (JNAEP).
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS)
- Junos Service Provider Switching (JSPX)
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (AJSPR)
- Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)
- Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR)
- Junos Class of Service (JCOS)
- Junos MPLS and VPNS (JMV)
- Junos Multicast Routing (JMR)
- Junos Troubleshooting in the NOC (JTNOC)
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Troubleshooting (AJSPT)