Are You Cloud Ready?
Get your Cloud platform training and Data Center
certification to take advantage of the power, agility,
efficiency, simplicity and cost savings of virtualized
cloud infrastructure and services.
Fast Lane specializes in multi-vendor Cloud Infrastructure
training delivery anywhere in the world!
As an authorized training partner of Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, we get you ready to rise to the challenges of planning and making the most of future-focused cloud solutions. We are uniquely positioned to help you gain the cross‐vendor knowledge and skills you desire. We’ve combined the best sales and technical information from these three leading companies and added the key information developed by our outstanding team of Certified Instructors from around the globe to create a powerful curriculum to help you sell, prepare for and deploy the most important cloud technologies.
Cloud Foundations / Implementation
Fast Lane's Multi-vendor Cloud Curriculum
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about our offering - we’ll be delighted to hear from you. You can reach us any time by calling +386 1 320 78 80 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop (CATAH)
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training (CDAT)
- Cloudera Developer Training for MapReduce (CDTMR)
- Cloudera Essentials for Apache Hadoop (CEAH)
- Cloudera Introduction to Data Science: Building Recommender Systems (CIDS)
- Cloudera Training for Apache HBase (CAHB)
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive and Impala with Hadoop (CDAPHIH)
- OpenStack Fundamentals on Cisco UCS (OSFU)
- Advanced OpenStack Cloud on Cisco UCS Management with Manual Deployment (AOSCUCS)
- OpenStack on Cisco UCS Integration with Automated Deployment Tools (OSUCS)
- OpenStack Troubleshooting (OSTRBL)
- NEW OpenStack Private Cloud Administration (OST-104)
- OpenStack Advanced Administration (OST-203)
- Implementing and Administering the FlexPod Solution (FPIMPADM)
- Installing Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCUCS)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCT)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFT)
- Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF)
- Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure (CLDACI)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I with Expertise Exam (CL211)
- RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210)
- Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306)
- Apache Qpid Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL314)
- High Availability with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL332)