- Digital Transformation
- Featured Vendors
- Cisco Systems»
- Training by Vendor
- Check Point»
- Cisco Learning Services
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Davra Networks
- F5 Networks
- Fast Lane
- Juniper Networks»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Project Management
- Pulse Secure
- Red Hat»
- Test Center»
- Training by Technology
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center
- Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireshark / Packet Analysis
Broaden your knowledge of Cisco, Red Hat, VMware, Microsoft, and Cloudera technologies - anytime, anywhere, at your own pace!
With a collection of hands-on tutorials, e-learning courses will provide you with the flexibility and convenience that you need to advance your career, skills and knowledge.
Whether you are looking for certification preparation or to gain more knowledge on a particular topic, these e-learning courses are perfect for learners who prefer self-study.
- Own pace and own time
- 24/7 content access
- Individual objectives
- Reduced travel time and travel costs
Expand and supplement your knowledge of Cisco technologies and products with e-learning courses. Cisco e-learning courses also help you to prepare you for important Cisco certification exams. These e-learning offerings are made to be interactive and engaging for learners who prefer self-study.
Here are some additional features and benefits of the e-learning courses:
- Study when you want, and track the progress, status and completion of your course at any time.
- Study as often as you wish-you can access your course at any time while your subscription is still active.
- A modular design leverages HTML5 design concepts and features to provide you with an engaging and informative training experience.
- Ensure you are gaining the desired skills and knowledge with ample assessments provided throughout.
- Demonstrate your completion of any Cisco title by optionally printing a course completion certificate at the end of any course.
The following Authorized Cisco e-learning courses are available. Keep coming back as the library of titles continues to expand.
- Routing & Switching
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Network Design
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks WITSHOOT
The Infrastructure portfolio includes the courses recommended for the Routing and Switching, Design and Wireless Certifications. All 12 courses purchased separately would cost $13,740 in total.
Portfolio Price: $4,995.00
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1e)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1)
- Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2)
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony & Video (CTCOLLAB)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CAPPS)
Portfolio Price: $4,995.00
- Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions v1.5 (SITCS)
The Security portfolio includes 5 courses that are focused on CCNA and CCNP Security certifications. Individually, these courses would cost $9,475.
Portfolio price: $4,995.00
The greatest value for Cisco E-learning is the All Access Library. These titles priced separately would cost $32,185 in total.
With the All Access Library you are receiving most of the training required to obtain all 10 Cisco certifications!
Portfolio Price: $9,995.00
Red Hat® e-learning addresses the real needs of the modern technology professional. These courses feature the same high quality content found in traditional Red Hat classroom courses as well as the same hands-on labs delivered via Red Hat’s ground-breaking, cloud-based labs.
Red Hat Online Learning (RHOL) provides you with:
- A 90-day subscription providing unlimited user access to Red Hat Online Learning course content and webinars
- 80-hours of online, hands-on lab access, deployed through Amazon EC2 cloud
- Preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administration and Red Hat Certified Engineer exams (EX200 and EX300)
- Online course materials created and supported by Red Hat curriculum architects with deep experience as Linux® administrators and instructors
- The same course content as Red Hat’s industry-leading classroom training, optimized for online learning
- A library of webinars and video lectures given by Red Hat curriculum architects, providing the same insight you would find in the classroom (currently only available for RH124R, RH134R, RH254R, JB225R, and JB248R)
- Accessibility—online course material and webinars can be viewed via many mobile devices as well as a laptop or desktop computer
The RHOL Solution:
Red Hat’s e-learning is composed of content, labs and support materials.
Online Learning content (included in all courses):
The Red Hat e-learning content is based on the same content you'll find in the traditional classroom courses, covering the same concepts and tasks. The course materials have been optimized for self-study. Each online workbook includes code snippets and graphics to illustrate the text and aid learning. Each unit also includes a knowledge check, an opportunity for you validate your comprehension of the material before moving on to the Online Lab. Therefore, you are given immediate feedback as to whether or not you understand the material just covered. You can view the course book from a mobile device as well as a laptop or desktop computer.
Online Learning labs (included in all courses):
The accompanying hands-on labs are the same high-quality, robust labs experienced in the ILT courses. Like in the classroom, you will spend as much as half of your time performing the hands-on labs. These labs are delivered over the cloud via the same platform used in the Instructor-led Online (ILO) courses. Because of the robustness of these labs, this is the only component of the Red Hat e-learning experience that must be conducted on a laptop or desktop computer.
Online Learning webinars (included in select courses):
To round out your knowledge, you will have access to approximately 30-40 pre-recorded webinars on a variety of topics delivered by senior Instructors, examiners and members of the Red hat curriculum team. These webinars range from 5-20 minutes in length. They can be viewed from mobile devices, as well as a laptop or desktop computer. Online learning webinars are only included in RH124R, RH134R, RH254R, JB225R, and JB248R. They are not included in CL280R, CL275R, CL210R, JB232R, JB234R, JB325R, JB421R, JB426R, JB435R, JB437R, JB463R or RH413R.
- Red Hat System Administration I Online (RH124R)
- Red Hat System Administration II Online (RH134R)
- Red Hat System Administration III Online (RH254R)
- Red Hat Server Hardening Online (RH413R)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host Online (RH270R)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration Online (RH403R)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning Online (RH442R)
- Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform Online (CL306R)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration Online (CL210R)
- RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform Online (CL315R)
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration Online (DO280R)
- OpenShift Enterprise Application Development Online(DO290R)
- OpenShift Enterprise Application Development Online (CL275R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development Online (JB450R)
- Cloud Automation with Ansible (DO407R)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I Online (JB248R)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I Online (JB225R)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II Online (JB325R)[/link [br]
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB232R)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB421R)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (RH435R)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Online (JB437R)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB234R)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB461R)
- SwitchYard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417R)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Online (JB427R)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB463R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Online (JB453R)
RHCSA Rapid Track Course Online (RH199R)
The RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. The course reviews the tasks covered in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II without RHCSA exam (RH134) at an accelerated pace. On completion of course materials, students should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
RHCE Certification Lab Online (RH299R)
The RHCE® Certification Lab (RH299) is designed for students seeking a hands-on, lab-based review prior to taking the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam. Students taking this course should have already completed their classroom training and simply be preparing to take or retake the exam.
During the 4-day course, students will work at their own pace through the complete set of labs from both the RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199) and Red Hat System Administration III (without exam) (RH254). The RHCE Certification Lab course includes a few instructor lectures designed to review key technologies such as systemd, firewalld, and IPv6.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic is an exclusive program that provides you with one year’s access to all Red Hat Online Learning courses. You will receive unlimited access to our online learning content, up to 400 hours of hands-on lab time, and more than 300 recorded instructor videos — all for one low price.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard is an exclusive program that provides you with one year's subscription to all Red Hat Online Learning courses. You will receive unlimited access to Red Hat's online learning content, up to 400 hours of hands-on lab time, and more than 300 recorded instructor videos—all for one low price.
On Demand Classroom is a robust self-paced learning solution delivering modular training increments that, combined together with hands-on practice labs, becomes a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom training.
The On Demand Classroom delivery method fulfills course requirements necessary for certification.
- VMware Approved Content
- Recorded VMware Instructor
- View Anywhere, Anytime, Any place with internet access
- Credit Towards VMware Certification (select courses)
- Lab Practice During Class
Access to the course and labs will last for 30 days. The courses are designed so you can stop, rewind, pause, or view content multiple times -- the only exceptions are the Lab exercises, since they build as you go, and the Final Course Assessment.
Available VMware e-learning Courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VICM)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (VOS)
- VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy and Manage (VSDM)
- vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (VROMICM)
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (VSRM)
- VMware vSphere: What's New (VIWN)
- VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage (VRAICM)
- VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage (VCDICM)
- VMware vCloud Automation Center: Install, Configure, Manage (VCACICM)
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage (NSXICM)
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage for NSX Standard Edition (NSXICMS)
- VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage (VHVICM)
- VMware Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage (VMICM)
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage (AWCM)
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions (AWCD)
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows - all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style.
Microsoft On Demand courses provide you with 24/7 access to official video recordings of a Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) course. Recorded and delivered by Microsoft experts, the Video on Demand product provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft Video on Demand course for 90 days after the first log-in
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase
- A digital MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) manual
Want to try out MOC On Demand for Free?
Try out Microsoft's latest e-learning training solution, Microsoft Official Course On-Demand (MOC On-Demand), for free today! For a limited time this free 1 module demo for Installing and Configuring Windows 10 will allow you to try out all of the features included in this e-learning training solution. Click here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free access code!
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (20412)
- Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (20417)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 (MCSA-WS_OD)
- Active Directory Services with Windows Server (10969)
- Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (10972)
- Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure(10967)
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure(20413)
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (10961)
- Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell (10962)
- Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (MS-10267)
- Programming in C# (Visual Studio 2012) (20483)
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014(20461)
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases(20462)
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server (20463)
- Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (10747)
- Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (10748)
- Cloud and Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager (10964)
- IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager (10965)
- Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune (20696)
- Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications (20695)
- Planning and Administering SharePoint 2016 (20339-1)
- Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (20339-2)
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (20331)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (20332)
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (20488)
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (20345-1)
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (20345-2)
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (20341)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (20342)
Skype for Business
Cloudera OnDemand training is a self-paced option where you can learn anywhere from Cloudera senior instructors without incurring travel costs and time away from the office. Cloudera OnDemand courses provide you with access to Cloudera's industry-leading curriculum and hands-on exercises in a searchable remotely-hosted environment.
How It Works
- Select your desired Cloudera On-Demand course on the Fast Lane Community Site.
- Add it to the cart and checkout.
- After payment has been received, you will get an email with account creation instructions.
- Once your account is activated, you will be able to access your course.
Available OnDemand Courses:
- Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop (CATAH)
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive and Impala with Hadoop (CDAPHIH)
- Cloudera Designing & Building Big Data Applications (CDBBDA)
- Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Spark (CDTAS)
- Cloudera Developer Training for MapReduce (CDTMR)
- Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop (CDTSH1)
- Cloudera Search Training (CST)
- Cloudera Training for Apache HBase (CAHB)
- Data Science at Scale using Spark and Hadoop (DSSH)
- Cloudera Just Enough Python (JEP)
- Cloudera Just Enough Scala (JES)