- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Training special for critical cloud upskilling
60- € Only:
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Training + Free Exam Voucher
You have an opportunity to gain the skills you need to fill this gap.
Don't see what you're looking for? Let us know on this Request Form and we can accommodate you.
How to attend: 4 easy steps
Step 1: Choose your date and course language above
Step 2: Join the session (we'll send you instructions)
Step 3: Get your free exam voucher from Fast Lane
Step 4: Take the exam, earn your badge, and see where it takes you!
About the course:
Why get Microsoft Certified?
Taking the time to learn and earn certification has numerous benefits. A few key benefits to look for when you become a certified IT professional:
- Recognition from an industry leader: With high name-recognition and reputation, a Microsoft Certification validates your ability to perform at the highest level in a modern digital business.
- A solid foundation: Microsoft training prepares you for roles employers need to fill. Start by building the foundational skills professionals need, then provide an avenue to deeper technical skills required to perform industry roles
- Get the job you've always wanted: Stand out and get the edge you need to land your next job. 19% of technical professionals say certification helped them get a new job
- Higher earnings: About 35% of technical professionals say getting certified led to salary or wage increases, and 26% report job promotions. Certified IT professionals get promoted more than 50% faster than non-certified IT professionals
- Highly desirable new skills: Earning a certification gives you a "Growth Mindset" (belief that you can learn difficult skills, leading to resiliency and value in a rapidly-evolving market)
- A new career path (if you want one): Microsoft Certifications can be your ticket to the growing cloud market. Microsoft Azure accounts for 17% of the worldwide cloud market and is growing fast
- The admiration of your employer: Earning certifications shows you are willing to put in the extra effort to build and validate your skills. (40% of certified IT professionals said it helped them gain respect)
- Earn a strong place in the cloud era: 58% of IT departments worldwide say Microsoft Azure is a key driver of increased cloud investment. Earning a Microsoft Certification helps position you to be a part of that growth opportunity
- Confidence and excitement about your career: Certifications can help you feel more confident (67% of IT professionals reported an increase), excited (35% increase), and happy (41% increase) about your work
Need more information?
For more information about our virtual classroom, visit the Online Training hub. To learn more about Microsoft training and certification programs at Fast Lane, visit our Microsoft homepage, or see All Microsoft certifications at a glance .