- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization (RHCVA)
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization has the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat® Virtualization.
A candidate who has earned the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization credential is able to:
- Install Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Create datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisors to support Linux® and manage them using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Perform essential management tasks.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).