- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Citrix Certified Professional - Networking (CCP-N)
Citrix Certified Professional-Networking (CCP-N): Validates the knowledge and skills experienced IT professionals need in order to address application service security requirements with Application Firewall, as well how to centrally manage and monitor an environment using NetScaler Management Analytics System, and identify and mitigate network security vulnerabilities.
- Review the 1Y0-340 exam prep material.
- Prepare with the recommended Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts - Security, Management & Optimization (CNS-320) course.
- Pass the 1Y0-340 NetScaler exam.
For recertification of the CCP-N, certificants can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training Citrix ADC 12.x Advanced Concepts - Security, Management & Optimization (CNS-320) course. By taking this course, partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam.
- Take and pass the 1Y0-351 Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking exam.
Please note: Each certification expires independently based on the date attained; therefore, you must renew each certification you would like to maintain before the expiration of that individual certification. If your certification expires before you take and pass the required exam or equivalent ILT training, you will need to regain all of the lower level certifications and pass the associated exam in order to regain your certification.