- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization (CCP-V)
CCP-V validates the skills experienced IT solution builders, such as engineers and consultants, need to install, configure and roll out common XenDesktop solutions.
- Attain the CCA-V certification.
- Review the 1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Advanced Administration exam prep guide.
- Prepare with recommended training !CX-CXD-310 OR !CX-CMB-310 AND !CX-CXD-303.
- Pass exam 1Y0-311 => This exam is offered exclusively through Pearson VUE - get certified at Fast Lane.
For recertification of the CCP-V, certificants can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training !CX-CXD-310 course. By taking this course, partners and customers will not be required to take the exam.
- Take and pass the 1Y0-311 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Advanced Administration exam.
Please note: Each certification expires independently based on the date attained; therefore, you must renew each certification you would like to maintain before the expiration of that individual certification. If your certification expires before you take and pass the required exam or equivalent ILT training, you will need to regain all of the lower level certifications and pass the associated exam in order to regain your certification.