Today’s leading organizations are adopting new digital strategies to simplify processes and transform their businesses. You need an intelligent secure network that can advance this digital transformation by providing access to any application in minutes and gaining superior awareness of what's hitting your network, without compromising on security.
Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (DNA) is an open, extensible, software-driven architecture that accelerates and simplifies your enterprise network operations. Cisco DNA automation is built on a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller, rich contextual analytics, network virtualization and the limitless scalability of the cloud. With Cisco’s DNA products and solutions, such as SD-Access, network security and SD-WAN, you can join the new era of networking.
The Network. Intuitive.
With Cisco and Fast Lane’s Exclusive course portfolio, we have all your training needs covered. See below for more detailed information on our DNA related courses, or contact us to discuss your current training requirements.
We also offer various services from pre-sales to implementation specifically related to SD-Access and SD-WAN.
Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE)
- EXCLUSIVE Securing your Customer with DNA (DNAS)
- EXCLUSIVE Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Workshop (DNAIW)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches (ENC9K)
- NEW Securing Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) (DNASEC)
- NEW Cisco DNA- Cisco Programmability Fundamentals (DNAPF)
- NEW Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS)
- NEW Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN)
Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- NEW DNA Center and SD-Access Training (SDAINT)
- EXCLUSIVE Designing Cisco Software-Defined Access Solutions (SDADS)
- EXCLUSIVE Cisco Software-Defined Access Implementation and Troubleshooting (SDAIT)
- NEW Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA): Use Case Implementation, Operations, & Troubleshooting (SDAOTS)
- NEW SD-Access and Catalyst 9k Programmability Workshop (SDA9KPW)
- EXCLUSIVE Selling Cisco SD-WAN (SCSDW)
- Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW)
- Configuring, Optimizing & Troubleshooting Cisco Meraki Wireless Workshop (MERAKI)
- Implementing and Configuring Meraki Technologies v1.0 (ICMT-CT)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300)
- NEW SD-WAN QUICK START IMPLEMENTATION (SDWAN-QSI)
- NEW Cisco SD-WAN Design Clinic (SDWDES)
- NEW Cisco SD-WAN Day-N Advanced Monitoring & Troubleshooting (SDWMAT)
- NEW Cisco SD-WAN Umbrella Integration (SDWUMB)
- NEW SD-WAN Advanced Policy, Security, and Programmability (SDWSEC)
- NEW Cisco SD-WAN Service Provider Operations (SDWSPO)