Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUIC)
Who should attend
The primary audiences for this course are as follows:
- Cisco customers
- Cisco technology partners
- Cisco employees
The knowledge and skills that you should have before attending this course are as follows:
- A working knowledge of Unified Contact Center Enterprise is desired.
- A working knowledge of contact center operations is desirable.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide security for the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center solution
- Describe reporting concepts and capabilities and features of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reports
- Provide a detailed description of how custom reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified CVP) and new data sources can be created to meet specific customer requirements
The Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUIC) v1.1 course is a three-day instructor-led training (ILT) course. Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0.4 is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to make the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources easier on the customer and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date