- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT)
The Stealthwatch courses are available for Private on-sites only at this time. If you are interested in one or more of these courses or need a custom training class, please contact us at email@example.com. All Stealthwatch courses accept CLCs as payment.
Who should attend
This course is intended for individuals who are responsible for tuning the Stealthwatch System, creating and maintaining policies, monitoring traffic, and obtaining and responding to actionable alarms.
All students should have completed the following (minimum) prerequisites.
- Cisco Stealthwatch for Security Operations
- Cisco Stealthwatch for Network Operations
- Create summary views of all alarms in the system.
- Explain how summary views can help prioritize the tuning strategy.
- Develop tuning recommendations based on security events and alarm summary.
- Identify workflows for tuning specific security events.
- Test tuning strategies and recommendations.
Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning is a 2-day instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by the Cisco Stealthwatch Learning Services team. A strong understanding of the Stealthwatch tuning process is crucial for gaining visibility across your enterprise and detecting actionable threats. This two-day course covers all essential aspects of the tuning process, including tuning best practices, which will optimize the Stealthwatch System.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date