- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop I (CDTSH1)
Who should attend
- Apache Spark examples and hands-on exercises are presented in Scala and Python, so the ability to program in one of those languages is required.
- Basic familiarity with the Linux command line is assumed.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is helpful
- Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How data is distributed, stored, and processed in a Hadoop cluster
- How to use Sqoop and Flume to ingest data
- How to process distributed data with Apache Spark
- How to model structured data as tables in Impala and Hive
- How to choose the best data storage format for different data usage patterns
- Best practices for data storage
Learn how to import data into your Apache Hadoop cluster and process it
with Spark, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Impala, and other Hadoop ecosystem tools.
This four-day hands-on training course delivers the key concepts and expertise you
need to ingest and process data on a Hadoop cluster using the most up-to-date tools and
techniques. Employing Hadoop ecosystem projects such as Spark, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, and
Impala, this training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by
Hadoop developers. You will learn to identify which tool is the right one to use in a given
situation, and will gain hands-on experience in developing using those tools.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date