Robotics Process Automation with Power Automate (RPAPA)
This beginner-level training is designed to on-board and train everyone. No matter if you are a business expert or IT developer, you will learn to develop RPA automation in a single day using UI flow.
Who should attend
This training offers a general introduction, theory and instructor-led labs. Students will be able to apply the training content to their daily job.
The hands-on, step-by-step lab exercises guide you through building a modern end to end business RPA scenario to process incoming invoices. Inside the labs, you will use Power Automate capabilities such as UI flows and API connectors to automate a business process. In addition, you will also take advantage of form processing models developed in AI Builder.
- Overview and Prerequisites
- Build your first UI flow
- Use inputs and outputs
- Trigger your UI flow from a flow through gateway
- Integration with Outlook connector
- Use AI builder to process invoice forms
- Use Teams connector and adaptive card
- Build automations using WinAutomation and run it from Power Automate (this is the newest addition to Power Automate family with our recent acquisition)
- Create a Web UI flow using Selenium IDE
- Run UI flow in unattended mode