Successfully Selling the VersaStack Solution (VSAM)
The VersaStack solution by Cisco and IBM is an integrated infrastructure designed for cloud and enterprise application deployments. It combines the performance and innovation of the Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with the versatility and efficiency of the IBM Storwize storage system. The VersaStack solution is backed by Cisco Validated Designs to provide a faster delivery of applications, greater IT efficiency, and less risk. The VersaStack solution is Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) ready.
Our 1-day course is designed for Account Managers who are focused on VersaStack and wish to sell this versatile solution. The course covers the main VersaStack components with their technologies and benefits as well as how to best position, sell and differentiate these solutions with a customer.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Account managers, Channel Partners and Resellers who sell VersaStack
General knowledge of data center networking components and terminology and some experience of selling Data Center and/or Cisco solutions are desirable but not essential.
Our instructor-led workshop is designed to enable an Account Manager to sell the VersaStack solution and associated vision and to engage customers in a conversation about the benefits of the integrated infrastructure solution and how it can help drive business performance. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features and components of a VersaStack solution
- Understand where market opportunities exist and how to take advantage of them
- Have a structured approach on how to position VersaStack with customers
- Know how to build a value proposition that resonates with key buyers
- Understand how to position VersaStack in response to competitive threats and typical objections
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date