OnCommand Insight: Implementation (OCIIMP)
In this lecture-based and lab-based course, you learn how to install and configure OnCommand Insight. This course builds on the contents of the “OnCommand Insight: Fundamentals” course. This course demonstrates how to successfully deploy the components of OnCommand Insight. To learn how to use OnCommand Insight for daily operations, attend the “OnCommand Insight: Intelligent Operations” course. To learn how to use the reporting capabilities of the OnCommand Insight data warehouse, attend the “OnCommand Insight: Business Insights” course.
Who should attend
For people who deploy OnCommand Insight and the OnCommand Insight data warehouse
Complete the “OnCommand Insight: Fundamentals” course and to have a broad knowledge of IT data center environments is recommended.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the functions and requirements of each of the components of an OnCommand Insight deployment
- Install each of the components of OnCommand Insight
- OnCommand Insight Server
- OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse
- OnCommand Insight Remote Acquisition Unit
- OnCommand Insight Anomaly Detection Engine
- OnCommand Insight Ethernet Monitoring Unit
- Configure data sources for data collection
- Configure automatic device resolution
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks for the OnCommand Insight and OnCommand Insight data warehouse systems
6 hours difference
7 hours difference
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|Online Training This is an German language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Berlin|