Protecting VMware vSphere (PROVMVSP)
This course describes the deployment of the SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere. In this course, you learn about the features of the plug-in and learn how to install and perform initial configuration of the plug-in. You also use NetApp SnapCenter software to learn how to protect and restore VMware virtual machines (VMs) and datastores. Through instructor-led presentations and web-based courseware, you gain knowledge about these topics. Hands-on exercises provide you with experience in performing these tasks.
Who should attend
NetApp and NetApp partner professional services, system engineers, and customers.
- ONTAP Cluster Administration
- Data Protection Administration
- SnapCenter Fundamentals
- NetApp SnapCenter Administration
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the features of the Plug-in for VMware vSphere
- List supported deployment scenarios
- Explain how to use role-based access control (RBAC) features, when given specific scenarios
- Outline details for installing the Plug-in for VMware vSphere
- List prerequisite tasks before installation
- Illustrate NetApp Virtual Storage Console software client plug-in (VSC) host migration to SnapCenter software
- Describe data protection strategies for VMware vSphere
- Use the Plug-in for VMware vSphere to demonstrate how to back up and restore VMware VMs, Virtual Machine Disks (VMDKs), and datastores
- Use the Plug-in for VMware vSphere to identify the steps to mount and unmount a datastore backup
7 hours difference
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|Online Training This is an French language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Paris|
|Cairo Course language: English|