- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Red Hat Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362)
Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) provides the skills to configure and manage IdM, the comprehensive Identity Management solution bundled with Red Hat® Enterprise Linux.
This course is based on Red Hat Identity Manager 4.5 (bundled with RHEL), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Satellite 6.3, Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.2.2, and Red Hat Ansible 2.5.
Who should attend
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
- Identity management specialist or engineer
- Access management specialist or engineer
- Web application developer
- DevOps specialist
Before taking Red Hat Identity Management and Active Directory Integration, you should:
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) (required)
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) (recommended, but not required)
Impact on the organization
Businesses will be able to integrate and centralize lifecycle management and security policy implementation and enforcement, as well as to extend that consolidated management to additional enterprise configuration management products from the Red Hat portfolio, including Red Hat Ansible Tower and Red Hat Satellite Server.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you will gain an understanding of the architecture of an identity management realm and trusted relationships using both Red Hat Enterprise Linux Identity Management and Microsoft Active Directory. You will be able to create, manage, and troubleshoot user management structures, security policies, local and remote secure access methods, and implementation technologies such as Kerberos, PKI, and certificates.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create and manage a scalable, resilient Identity Management realm, including both Linux and Microsoft Windows clients and servers.
- Create and manage secure access configurations, including managing and troubleshooting Kerberos, certificate servers, and access control policies.
- Integrate IdM as the back end for other major enterprise tools in the Red Hat portfolio, including Satellite Server and Tower.
This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Course content summary:
- Install Red Hat Identity Management servers, replicas, and clients.
- Configure and manage Kerberos authentication and secure services.
- Create and manage a trust relationship with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Configure highly secure user authentication—local and remote—including two-factor authentication.
- Manage secrets, vaults, certificates, and keys.
- Troubleshoot identity management processes.
- Integrate Satellite 6 with IdM.
- Integrate Tower with IdM.
- Configure IdM backup and recovery.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Request a date