- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
SUSE Cloud Application Platform Deployment (CAP111)
This one day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who want to be able to deploy SUSE Cloud Application Platform.
Participants install SUSE Cloud Application Platform on SUSE CaaS Platform, Microsoft Azure AKS, and Amazon EKS. In this course, the participants will learn to create Kubernetes clusters with public cloud providers as well as seeing how to install in an on-premise Kubernetes cluster.
Who should attend
This course is designed for system administrators and others who need to install SUSE Cloud Application Platform on SUSE CaaS Platform, Microsoft Azure AKS or Amazon EKS.
Attendees should have familiarity interacting with and administering public cloud accounts and they should know how to use SUSE CaaS Platform or another Kubernetes platform and Helm.
During this course you will learn:
- Install and Configure SUSE Cloud Application Platform on SUSE CaaS Platform 3
- Install and Configure SUSE Cloud Application Platform on Microsoft Azure
- Install and Configure SUSE Cloud Application Platform on Amazon EKS
- Section 1: Installation on SUSE CaaS Platform
- Section 2: Installation on Microsoft Azure
- Section 3: Installation on Amazon AWS
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date