- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- Learning as a Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OpenHacks
- Microsoft Power Platform
- NEW: Security Training Courses
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Our Cyber Intelligence reports are not comparable with classical technical cyber threat feeds or standard security advisories. Our Cyber Intelligence analysts gather intelligence which is of concern to the client’s business interests and provide comprehensive reports.
Why Cyber Intelligence?
- Has your business been hacked and sensitive information has been disclosed?
- Have you unintentionally disclosed confidential information online?
- Are Hackers talking about your business and potential attacks your company?
- Are any exploits available, which could breach your security?
- Are any industry specific threats concerning your business?
Benefits of our Cyber Intelligence Services:
- Receive first class intelligence around your business interests
- One-time off or recurring services
- Be aware of risks before they turn into serious problems
- Clear Web, Deep Web and Dark Web intelligence analysis
- Law enforcement grade reports and evidence, which are admissible in court
Cyber Intelligence Services
Cyber Intelligence for Businesses
We offer an intelligence service to companies by proactively monitoring and reporting activity that concerns our clients. We turn all intelligence into an informational product that is delivered to the client.
We gather intelligence through the following methods:
- Technical cyber feeds including botnets, attack sources, malware, trends
- Observation and monitoring of underground hacking groups/chat rooms
- Monitoring information on the Dark/Deep Web
- Activity monitoring on social media concerning client’s interests
- Intentional and unintentional client information disclosure online
- Information gathering on groups/individual posing a potential risk
- When we encounter imminent threats, we inform the customer immediately. All intelligence reports contain recommendations on how to mitigate threats encountered and provide detailed information on threat sources for potential legal action and law enforcement involvement against the threatening individual(s)/group(s).
Example Threats we report on:
- Confidential and secret information hacked and leaked by criminals on the Dark Web such as usernames, passwords, logins, SQL database dumps, confidential documents and more.
- Hacking groups discussing attacks or potential attacks against our clients
- Misconduct and information disclosure by disgruntled employees or ex-employees.
- Reputational damage done to our client’s interests
- Anything else concerning security around client’s interests
Cyber Intelligence Targeting Individuals
We use our extensive Cyber knowledge, extensive network and sophisticated tools to investigate, correlate and report information. Our investigation services are offered on a global scale in most languages. We have recognized the increased reliance on computer and other electronic devices and understand the value of capturing a digital footprint when conducting any form of investigation.
Our services can contain any of the following:
- Tracking, locating individuals and missing person cases
- IP address/email tracing/domain ownership investigations
- Intellectual Property and Brand Protection investigations
- Locating witnesses and defendants
- Background Checks of any kind including social media investigations
- Criminal Record investigations & credit investigations
- Online scams (dating, romance, marriage fraud etc.)
- ID Theft investigations
- Identity Verification and Surveillance
- Online reputation management/defamation/harassment investigations
- Internet and Forensic Investigations
- Pretext inquiries and covert undercover investigations
- Identifying radicalized individuals working at company X
- Identifying person and location of a criminal selling stolen goods online
- Numerous background checks on potential investors and business partners
- Identifying whereabouts of husband refusing to pay childcare support
- Identifying a stalker making death threats online to a specific individual
- OSINT evidence of an employee doing harm to the company he worked for
Cyber Security Training Services
New security products with smarter and more agile technologies are being released at a faster and faster pace. So why are we still playing catch-up? Because security is more than just a product, it is a skill! The growing security skills gap makes recruiting and retaining qualified employees increasingly difficult.
Cyber Security Talent Academy
Against the background of the global skills gap, we offer a comprehensive, multi-tiered Cyber Security Talent Academy, an enablement program under the umbrella of the Fast Lane Next Generation Talent Academies. This is a complete solution designed and executed by Fast Lane, which prepares students for all aspects of cyber security needs (infrastructure, operating systems, applications, cloud). Program graduates will have the skills to plan, design and deploy holistic security solutions as well as anticipate, prevent, detect and handle complex security incidents.
Candidates are matched up front with their future employer. This ensures that an organization's investment yields precisely the certified, highly qualified experts they are seeking.
In contrast to standard education / certification programs, our Talent Academy programs include:
- Recruiting, assessment, admission
- Modules covering all required pre-requisites
- Additional study material far beyond the standard course material
- Ongoing mentoring
- Assessments, test preparation, quizzes
- Managed internships
Cyber Security Training
Fast Lane offers a wide range of multi-vendor security training that gives IT professionals the knowledge and skills needed to secure and protect critical infrastructure and data systems.