For IT Service Management Training, ITIL is your first stop. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the worlds most widely accepted approach to the management and delivery of IT Services.
The service management area, for example, offers an immediate value to almost any IT operations organisation supporting and providing mission-critical functions. The ITIL service management is divided into two categories - Service Support and Service Delivery. Please see a selection of courses below, for more information, please contact Fast Lane at +386 1 320 7880 or email@example.com
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by ITSM CENTER d.o.o. ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Please note: As of 1 November 2019, no training associated with an AXELOS product can be sold without the corresponding official assessment.
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Design (ITILSDV3)
- ITIL® Service Strategy (ITILSS)
- ITIL® Service Operation (ITILSO)
- ITIL® Overview Workshop (ITILO)
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- ITIL® Service Transition (ITILST)
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (ITILCSI)
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation (ITILRCV)
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (ITILOSA)
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (ITILSOA)
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization (ITILPPO)
- ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation (ISMS272F)
- Cloud Computing Foundation (EXIN) (CCF)
- COBIT 5 Foundation (COBIT5F)
- ITIL® Foundation v4 (ITILFV4)
SERVIEW E-Learning Titles
SERVIEW, an AXELOS partner - that is lived passion, extraordinary competence and fearless striving for ever better performance. With targeted impulses and bold ideas, SERVIEW have been consulting and training innovation-hungry companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management for 20 years.
On our Digital Learning platform Fast Lane Live, we offer a range of IT Business Skills sector (ITIL, Scrum, PRINCE2 etc.) training. Browse the library here.
What is ITIL? ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL Process covers five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement.
Who is ITIL for?
- IT professionals involved in the delivery or support of IT services
- Business professionals looking to maximize their business potential
ITIL Benefits for the professional:
- Gain knowledge and credibility
- Increases your IT skill set
- Boosts job productivity
- Demonstrable advantage in IT infrastructure
ITIL Benefits for the organization:
- Strengthens alignment between IT and your business
- Increases cost effectiveness and productivity
- Improves service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Reduces costs through improved utilization of IT resources and assets
- Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure
- Greater visibility of IT costs and assets
- Reduces cost of recruitment and training – hiring ITIL qualified people is easier
The ITIL® Qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework and is comprised of 5 tiers of certifications. The tiered structure offers flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL.
The entry level, providing general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
This certification provides a step between Foundation and the Intermediate Level, aiming to assist in adopting and adapting ITIL within an organization
The Intermediate level certification has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management. You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need.
The ITIL® Expert level qualification is aimed at those who are interested in demonstrating knowledge of the ITIL Scheme in its entirety. The certificate is awarded to candidates who have achieved a range of ITIL certifications and have attained a well-rounded, superior knowledge and skills base in ITIL Best Practices.
To achieve the ITIL Master certification, you must be able to explain and justify how you have personally selected and applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from ITIL and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments.
ITIL's IT Service Management (ITSM) Best Practice is supported by a certification scheme that enables practitioners to demonstrate their abilities in adopting and adapting the framework to address their specific needs.
The ITIL® Credit System supports the ITIL certification scheme by recognizing your investment in ITIL certifications. Upon successful completion of any ITIL examination you will be awarded with the relevant credits assigned, in addition to the certification.
You can use the credits earned towards the ITIL Expert level, that requires 22 credits from a selection of ITIL certifications, including ITIL Practitioner (3 credits), which cover the full spectrum of ITIL best practice.
In order to be able to sit Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) to advance to ITIL Expert, you will need to have earned 17 credits, 2 of which will be from ITIL Foundation once it has been completed. ITIL Practitioner can be taken immediately after Foundation, or after completing any number of Intermediate modules.