- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
The future of your digital transformation is starting!
Just Released: New Cisco Network Programmability Training
Apple CEO Tim Cook, speaking at Startup Fest Europe in Amsterdam, said coding is "just another language, and just like any other language, it should be taught in schools." At Fast Lane, we are ready.
As Cisco's Global Learning Partner of the Year, Fast Lane is proud to present the best training in Network Programmability for experienced Cisco Networking Engineers in the brand-new, just-released training !CI-NPDESI. This 5-day course with our world-class, award-winning instructors addresses the evolving role of network engineers towards more programmability, automation, and orchestration, decreasing the amount of manual interactions through CLI.
This course is necessary preparation for 300-550 NPDESI exam, Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist Certification. (More information to be released in January.)
What to Expect in !CI-NPDESI:
- Learn how to minimize the amount of manual interactions (“CLI”) with the network, and increase the use of scripts and automation tools to drive down operational inefficiencies.
- Review network programmability fundamentals including Linux and Python, common automation protocols such as NETCONF and REST and how they relate to YANG data models.
- Learn how to use device-level APIs used in Cisco NX-OS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR and ASA OS, as well as about SDN controllers including APIC, APIC-EM and OSC.
- Learn about DevOps and Agile software development methodologies, and get started on using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
Sessions begin on 20 February. See all upcoming dates here. Please Note: Space is limited, so be sure to register and reserve your seat today.
For more information about our Cisco Programs, or anything else we offer, please contact us at email@example.com , or +386 1 320 7880. We look forward to welcoming you!