- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
New Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 course teaches advanced skills
New Citrix Course, Dual Cert Prep & Recertification Offer
According to Information Age, a key IT trend for 2019 is the global shortage of cybersecurity skills in the workplace. In fact, in its 2019 IT Security Employment Outlook report, eSecurity Planet estimates there is a shortfall of 3 million IT security professionals worldwide. Security training for IT professionals, regardless of their area of specialization, can help to close this skills gap.
Citrix Education has developed a brand-new, advanced course —— that emphasizes security skills for on-premises and cloud virtualization environments, such as:
- Multi-factor and federated authentication
- Application and data security
- Security for machines running the Virtual Desktop Agent (VDA)
- Security considerations for multi-site management using zones
- The five-day, instructor-led course for experienced Citrix professionals devotes several modules to security issues.
DR, App Layering, and WEM
This upcoming course — available in Q3 2019 — also covers several other aspects of the Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 solution that were not included in previous courses.
- Disaster recovery, including backups and redundancy
- Citrix App Layering considerations and configurations, including creating OS, platform, app, and user layers and deploying a layered image
- Workspace Environment Management for managing user resources, endpoints and profiles, and optimizing user experience and machine performance
Finally, you’ll learn important troubleshooting techniques and methodologies for key aspects of your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation:
- Citrix Gateway
- Delivery Controller
- HDX connections
Dual Certification Prep
The new CWS-315 course will prepare you to take the Citrix Certified Professional — Virtualization (CCP-V) exam. Plus, because it introduces disaster recovery, which is a focus of the expert certification level for virtualization, you’ll get a head start on your CCE-V.
Limited Time Recertification Offer! Receive a skills refresher with our latest training and automatically recertify your expired or expiring CCP-V certification by attending the CWS-315 training course. This means you won’t need to take and pass the equivalent exam!
You must sit the class no later than December 31, 2019. To find out more about recertifying, contact our Fast Lane team.