- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Traffic Management and Optimization for NetScaler 10.5
The objective of the Citrix NetScaler Traffic and Optimization course is to provide the foundational concepts and advanced skills necessary to support VXLANs in a virtual server and network environment, use caching to optimize web application delivery, set up traffic domains to support separate traffic routing on a single appliance, and leverage front end optimization features for web content. In order to successfully complete this course, learners will have access to lab environment simulations that reinforce the text, graphics, and interactive content in the course.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 product.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for learners* who are:
- Customers or partners in enterprise and large mid-markets
- Intermediate skill level
- Setting up and configuring NetScaler
- Basic tasks to configuring and bind NetScaler policies
- Basic tasks for creating virtual servers
- Basic tasks for configuring a service
- Basic tasks for configuring expressions
- Configuring hit parameters and invalidation parameters for content groups
- Basics tasks for configuring a policy bank
- Configuring integrated cache for database protocols
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Configure traffic routing
- Configure VXLANs
- Optimize web content delivery using integrated caching
- Optimize web content delivery over mobile networks
- Traffic Domains
- Why Do I Need a Traffic Domain?
- What is the Default Traffic Domain?
- How Do Traffic Domains Work?
- How Do Traffic Domains Flow?
- VLAN-based Traffic Domains
- How Do I Configure Traffic Domains for VLAN?
- Configuring Traffic Domains Using VLANs (Simulation)
- Why Do I Need a VXLAN?
- What is a VXLAN Tunnel?
- Traffic Flow for Load Balancing Virtual Server
- Traffic Flow for Resolving the ARP request for S2
- What is a VXLAN Tunnel End Point?
- How Does a VXLAN work?
- Unicast and Multicast Mode
- What is a VXLAN Mapping Table?
- How Do I Configure a VXLAN?
- Configuring a VXLAN (Simulation)
- Configuring a VXLAN Tunnel (Simulation)
- Static and Dynamic Content
- Integrated Caching
- What is the Integrated Cache?
- Integrated Cache, Cache Hit, and Cache Miss
- How Does Traffic Flow When Integrated Caching is Enabled?
- Built-in Integrated Cache
- What are the Built-In Policies?
- What are the Restrictions on the Default Policies?
- What is the Global Memory Limit?
- How Do I Configure the Built-In Integrated Cache?
- Custom Integrated Cache
- Content Groups
- How Do I Configure Content Groups?
- Why Do I Need Additional Policies
- What Actions Can I Use?
- Where Can I Bind a Caching Policy?
- What is the Policy Evaluation Order?
- Expiration Settings and Methods
- Configuring an Integrated Cache (Simulation)
- What Information Can I View?
- Troubleshooting Integrated Caching Issues
- How Do I Troubleshoot the Integrated Cache?
- Front End Optimization
- What is Front End Optimization?
- How Does Front End Optimization Work?
- How Do Front End Optimizations Change Content?
- How Do I Configure Front End Optimization?
- Configuring Front End Optimization (Simulation)
- SPDY and Benefits
- SPDY Support in Browsers
- How Do I Configure SPDY Support?
- Troubleshooting SPDY
- Configuring SPDY (Simulation)