- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Cloud Computing»
- Optical Technology
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCE-V)
CCE-V validates the skills experienced IT solution designers, such as architects, engineers and consultants need to assess and design comprehensive XenDesktop solutions.
- Attain the CCP-V certification.
- Review the 1Y0-401: Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam prep guide.
- Prepare with the recommended training !CX-CXD-400 or Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration (CXD-410)
- Pass exam 1Y0-401 => This exam is offered exclusively through Pearson VUE - get certified at Fast Lane.
For recertification of the CCE-V, certificants can choose one of the following options:
- Attend the Instructor-led training Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration (CXD-410) course. By taking this course, partners and customers will not be required to pass the exam.
- Take and pass the 1Y0-401 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 Solutions exam.
Please note: Each certification expires independently based on the date attained; therefore, you must renew each certification you would like to maintain before the expiration of that individual certification. If your certification expires before you take and pass the required exam or equivalent ILT training, you will need to regain all of the lower level certifications and pass the associated exam in order to regain your certification.