- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
IT and Project Management
ITIL, PRINCE2, Scrum, Scaled Agile and more
We offer a wide range of training programs in the field of IT and project management. The trainings prepare you optimally for your desired certification and help you to complete your projects efficiently and successfully.
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is the global standard for IT service management, and numerous IT organizations benefit from ITIL best practices. We train you to become an ITIL expert and prepare you for the ITIL certificates.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Service Design (ITILSDV3)
- ITIL® Service Strategy (ITILSS)
- ITIL® Service Operation (ITILSO)
- ITIL® Overview Workshop (ITILO)
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- ITIL® Service Transition (ITILST)
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (ITILCSI)
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation (ITILRCV)
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (ITILOSA)
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (ITILSOA)
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization (ITILPPO)
- ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation (ISMS272F)
- Cloud Computing Foundation (EXIN) (CCF)
- COBIT 5 Foundation (COBIT5F)
- ITIL® Foundation v4 (ITILFV4)
Enter the world of the successful project management method PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environments) and acquire a related certificate.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Scrum is one of the best-known standards for agile project management methods. Through a simple structure and clearly defined roles, the principles can be learned quickly, used effectively and thus the benefits of agility can be exploited quickly. We train you to become a Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Scaled Agile® Training
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certification body for the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method for assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset. Certified SAFe professionals are recognized worldwide for their ability to support the successful transformation of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprises.
- NEW Leading SAFe® (SA)
- NEW SAFe® for Teams (SP)
- NEW SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM)
- NEW SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
- NEW SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- NEW SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM)
- NEW SAFe® DevOps (SDP)
- NEW SAFe® for Government (SGP)
- NEW Agile Software Engineering (ASE)
- NEW SAFe® for Architects (ARCH)
- NEW SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- NEW SAFe® Agile Product Management (APM)
SERVIEW E-Learning Titles
SERVIEW - that is lived passion, extraordinary competence and fearless striving for ever better performance. With targeted impulses and bold ideas, SERVIEW have been consulting and training innovation-hungry companies in the use of service management, agile working methods and effective project management for 20 years.
On our Digital Learning platform Fast Lane Live, we offer a range of IT Business Skills sector (ITIL, Scrum, PRINCE2 etc.) training. Browse the library here.
Customized corporate training
Our trainers are happy to adapt the training to your company's circumstances, goals and requirements, as well as to the previous knowledge and skills of the participants. We will conduct your customized training either at one of our training centers or on-site at your company.
Just tell us what you need and we will make you a non-binding offer. You can reach us anytime at +386 1 320 78 80 or fill out our contact form.