Barracuda NextGen Firewall - Foundation (NGF01)
This course provides an extensive technical introduction to the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Series. The course is designed for participants who prefer instructor-led courses. It includes all the content of the on-demand videos from the CloudGen Firewalloundation Track series, as well as hands-on lab exercises.
Who should attend
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, etc. Participants must be either Barracuda partners or customers.
TCP/IP experience and knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating modes.
- Introducing the CloudGen Firewall
- On-Premises Deployment
- Basic Configuration Tasks
- Firewall Policies
- Introduction to CloudGen Firewall Features
- CloudGen Control Center
- Virtual Private Networks
- Introduction to Traffic Intelligence
- Introduction to Remote Access
- Logging, Reporting, Statistics
- System Maintenance
- High Availability
- IPv6 Configuration
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Eastern Europe: 2,250.- €