ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration (OCSA)
Who should attend
- Data Protection Administrations
- Security Engineers
- NetApp Partners
- NetApp Employees
- Describe the data protection features that are integrated into ONTAP 9 data-management software
- Describe how to use SnapLock compliance software for data retention
- Explain how to manage encryption keys
- Explain how NetApp Storage Encryption (NSE) provides full-disk encryption (FDE) by using self-encrypting drives.
- Explain how NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) provides a software-based method to encrypt and protect data on any disk type.
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration describes the architecture and functionality of the integrated data protection compliance features and benefits in ONTAP 9 data-management software. You will learn SnapLock software, key management features and encryption technologies. You will learn the administration, configuration and management of the integrated data protection compliance features.
ONTAP Compliance Solutions Administration is intended for data protection administrators of any experience level.
1 hour difference
6 hours difference
7 hours difference
Time zone CET
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|Online Training This is an French language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Paris|