- Fast Lane
- .Live E-Learning
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Professional Services»
- Talent Programs»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Eight leading United Nations offices and specialized agencies represented
Fast Lane Attends UN Procurement Conference
UN City, Copenhagen June 2019- On the 12th and 13th of June 2019, Fast Lane Central Eastern Europe CEO Tilen Rozman attended a two day United Nations (UN) procurement conference in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event was jointly organized by Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Copenhagen, Department for International Trade – UK, Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Enterprise Ireland and Embassy of Ireland.
Slovenian representatives (with Mr. Rozman – third from the right included).
The UN represents a global market of over USD 18 billion annually for all types of goods and services. The purpose of the procurement was to give companies the opportunity to meet with the agencies outlined below.
- United Nations Secretariat (UN Secretariat)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Suppliers from the hosting countries were introduced to the UN System allowing them to gather new business opportunities and increase the potential collaboration.