Online-Workshop 3: Self-organisation in the home office (OW3-SOH-EN)
Employees who work in a home office or in decentralised structures acquire important skills of self-organisation, so that an effective working method is guaranteed at all times.
Who should attend
All employees and superiors who work from the home office or in decentralized structures.
- can organize themselves independently in the home office
- design your electronic workplace in a functional way
- optimise work processes and their daily work routine autonomously on site
- support their own work activities in the home office with methodical procedures
- create a high level of work productivity and reliability independent of time and place.
- Topics of digital self-organisation
- Time and work planning in the home office everyday life
- Autonomous process optimization in the home office
- Organization at the online workstation
- Prioritization and delegation of tasks
Süre 3 saat
Şu anda bu Kurs için herhangi bir eğitim tarihleri bulunmamaktadır. Enquire a date